Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hurricane Ike and come and gone now...we were w/o power from Friday Night at about 6 pm til tuesday night at like 11 pm. Not much damage then other to the yard. The most damage towards me came Friday night/Saturday mornin running face first into a brick wall outside after filling up the generator with gas. That was enjoyable!!! Still a lil scrape on my nose, and it is still a lil swollen, tho not much. And Tues was rushed to ER after having an allergic reaction to a bunch of fire ant bites. that was fun too!! jason had to take me to the hospital even tho i'm pretty sure on the way there he was thinking of punchin me in the face to knock me out so i'd shut up! pictures will soon be uploaded of the aftermath of Hurricane Ike once we get them on the computers so stay tuned....

No comments: