Monday, August 18, 2008

What I've Been Up To....

Well, everyone else seems to have let everyone know what they've been up to...so i guess its my turn now. This will be the first time I've actually really uploaded pics because they were sent to me! So, I've just been working a bunch of crazy hours still at Crime Stoppers and PF Changs China Bistro. I have been looking for a new apt to move into since the drive back and forth and the price of gas is absolutely murdering me now! I have narrowed it down to a cpl choices which i will go look at sometime this week. i'm also in the process of looking for a new job as well...not really liking these hours, but what i think is its just really all the drivin that sucks. and the places i'm looking at are like 5 mins away....not 45 mins away like i am right now.
I actually went to a Dierks Bentley concer this past fri. night with candice and had an absolute blast! then went to a cpl bars but not really sure what they were called!
other than that, just tryin to save up whatever cheese i can that i'm not spending on all my bills i have to pay!






3 comments:

The Sullivan's said...

Hey Chadley - I cant wait to see you!! We miss you! I can't wait for you to meet Chloe :-) I know what you mean about gas prices - they suck!! Thank goodness I'm on maternity for another couple of weeks. Luv ya!

Our Family said...

Who's the girl????

Anonymous said...

thats what i was wondering to :)